Things to Know
Here is some basic information you may need to know regarding your session. If you have any other questions please let me know.
* Sessions can be either indoor, outdoor or a combination of the two depending on the weather.
* Sessions usually last between 1/2 hour to 2 hours depending on how many people are being photographed.
* Clothing changes are not limited, just be aware that the more time you take to change clothes, the less time I have to capture the perfect moment of your child. Generally 2-3 clothing changes are preferred.
* Two- three weeks after your session, the pictures will be posted to my website and you will be contacted either by phone, text or email with a password to go online and view your photos. If I get the photos posted sooner I will let you know, please allow at least one week before contacting me.
* All photos will already be edited when posted to the website. If you would like to discuss other editing options, i.e. color, black and white, sepia, color accents, etc., you can contact me and I will schedule a time to meet with you and discuss other options.
* Photos will be available to view for a month from the day of posting. After a month, the password will expire and you will not be able to view the photos without contacting the photographer. I ask that you try to order your photos within the first month or at least view them and write down your favorites because I can only post so many images at one time and cannot keep everyone's photos up forever. If you need additional time, please let me know and we can work something out. If your password expired this does not mean you cannot order your pictures, it just means you will need to contact me in order to view them again.
Ordering Your Photos:
* I do not have a time limit for you to order pictures. It is completely up to you as to when you order them, after all it is your photos. However, please see the information above regarding your photos and viewing your photos.
* One half (1/2) of your total order is due at the time the order is placed. The remaining balance is due when the photos arrive, prior to you receiving them or when you pick them up. You are welcome to pay more than half, if you wish, however AT LEAST half must be paid/received before I order your photos.
*I will contact you when your photos are available for pick-up. If you would like to have your photos shipped directly to you, please let me know at the time you place your order. A $8.00 shipping charge will be added to your order for anything smaller than 11x14. If you have photos larger than 11x14 shipping will depend on the size of the photo.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Photos will only be re-ordered, without a re-order fee, at the discretion of the photographer. Please double check all orders before placing.
* I understand things happen and you may not be able to make your appointment. Please try to let me know at least 48 hours in advance so we can reschedule your appointment.
*At this time, I do not charge a fee for appointments that are missed or canceled in less than 48 hrs, however this is subject to change without notice. Please be respectful of the photographers time, so this will not have to change.